Eccentric Hemispherical Valve C-type Ball Valve
1. The fluid resistance of eccentric hemispherical valve is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of the same length pipe section.
2. It has simple structure, small volume and light weight.
3. Tight and reliable. At present, the sealing surface materials of ball valves are widely used in plastics and have good sealing performance. They have also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Eccentric structure design, the valve opens quickly away from the seat, reduces friction, and improves service life;
5. Easy maintenance, simple structure of ball valves, sealing rings are generally movable, disassembly and replacement are more convenient;
6. When the eccentric hemisphere valve is fully open or closed, the sealing surface of the sphere and seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, the erosion of the sealing surface of the valve will not occur.
7. It can be used in a wide range of applications, ranging from small to several millimeters in diameter and from high vacuum to high pressure.
Upper eccentric hemisphere valve series models are DYQ340H, DYQ340Y, DYQ340F; Side eccentric hemisphere valve series models are PQ640H, PQ640Y, PY640F.
|Working pressure(MPa)||1.6~10.0 (Calss150-Calss600)|
|Applicable medium||Water, oil, gas, acetic acid, nitric acid and other media|
|Material||valve body||WCB CF8 CF8M CF3 CF3M|
|sphere||WCB CF8 CF8M CF3 CF3M|
|Stem||2Cr13 F304 F316 F304L F316L|
|Sealing surface||PTFE RPTFE PEEK Stellite Tungsten Carbide|
Design Specification: API 6D API 608 BS 5351 GB/T12237
Structure length: ASME B16.10 GB/T12221
Flange connection: ASME B16.5 GB/T9113
Test and Inspection: GB/T 13927 API 598 API 6D