1. Cut-off valves are suitable for pipes or devices with high temperature and high pressure media. Such as thermal power plants, nuclear power plants, high temperature and high pressure pipelines of petrochemical systems.
2. Globe valves are used in pipelines where convection resistance is not strictly required. That is, the pressure loss is not taken into account.
3. Needle valves, instrument valves, sampling valves and pressure needle valves are optional for small valves.
4. There is flow regulation or pressure regulation, but the accuracy of regulation is not high, and the diameter of pipeline is relatively small. For the pipeline with nominal passage less than 50 mm, cut-off valve should be selected.
5. High pressure angular globe valve or high pressure angular throttle valve with nominal pressure PN160 16 MPa or PN320 32 MPa should be selected for small and large chemical fertilizers in synthetic industrial production.
6. In the desiliconization workshop and coke-prone pipeline of alumina Bayer process, it is easy to choose the direct-current globe valve or the direct-current throttle valve with separated valve body, accessible seat and carbide sealing pair.
7. In the water supply and heat supply projects in urban construction, nominal pipelines pass through smaller ones, and globe valves, balance valves or plunger valves can be selected, such as pipelines that nominal pipelines pass through less than 150 mm.
Post time: Jul-11-2019