The characteristics and operating environment of pinch butterfly valve, as well as purchasing precautions, and maintenance are introduced in detail
Pinch butterfly valve is a valve that controls the flow of liquid or gas by rotating the disc. It has the following characteristics:
1. Simple structure, convenient operation and easy maintenance.
2. Fast opening and closing, low fluid resistance.
3. Can be used for installation in any location, easy to integrate into the piping system.
4. Suitable for various media, temperature and pressure application environment.
5. Because of the clamping structure, it is more convenient to install and maintain.
Pinch butterfly valves are used in a variety of industrial piping systems, such as chemical, pharmaceutical, food, water treatment, pulp and paper, etc. In these areas, pinch butterfly valves can be used to control the flow and pressure of liquids and gases, and to prevent leaks in piping systems.
When purchasing pinch butterfly valve, the following matters need to be paid attention to:
1. Determine valve size and pressure rating to ensure they match the piping system.
2. Determine the material and seal type of the valve to ensure that they meet the requirements of the medium.
3. Determine the control mode and choose manual or automatic control valve as required.
4. Determine the working conditions required by the valve, such as temperature, pressure and chemical properties of the medium.
Maintenance and maintenance of clamp butterfly valve need to pay attention to the following matters:
1. Check the sealing performance of the valve regularly to prevent leakage.
2. Check the operation performance of the valve regularly to ensure that the valve can be opened and closed normally.
3. Clean and lubricate valve moving parts regularly to prevent dust and rust.
4. When replacing the valve seals and moving parts, choose the same specifications and materials as the original.
5. When maintaining valves, ensure that fasteners are properly installed and evenly tightened to avoid leakage.
Post time: May-19-2023