Welding butterfly valve characteristics and use environment, as well as procurement precautions, and maintenance of the detailed introduction
Welding butterfly valve is a common pipe control valve, mainly used to control the flow of fluid in the pipeline. Its main characteristics are as follows:
1. Simple structure, small size, light weight, easy to install and maintain.
2. Welding directly with the pipeline, the fluid resistance is small, the flow performance is good.
3. With good sealing performance, can effectively prevent fluid leakage.
4. Suitable for control of various media, such as liquid, gas and powder.
5. Corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, suitable for all kinds of harsh environment.
Welding butterfly valve is mainly used in chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, paper, food and medicine and other industries, common in the transport medium for gas, water, oil and acid and alkali pipeline system. Purchasing welding butterfly valve need to pay attention to the following points:
1. The specifications and materials of welding butterfly valves shall meet the requirements for use, and shall be manufactured in strict accordance with relevant standards to ensure the quality and use effect.
2. Attention should be paid to the selection of valve sealing material to ensure that it meets the nature and temperature requirements of the medium.
3. Select the right type and structure of the welding butterfly valve to meet the requirements of different operating environments and flow rates.
4. Regular welding butterfly valve manufacturers should be selected, and the quality and performance of valve products should be checked to ensure the reliability and safety of products.
Maintenance of welding butterfly valve need to pay attention to the following points:
1. Periodically check the working status and sealing performance of the welding butterfly valve, and timely deal with possible problems.
2. Keep the valve clean and clean, and remove dirt and dirt in the pipeline in time to ensure the normal operation of the valve.
3. Check whether the sealing material of the valve is damaged or aging. If there is any problem, replace it in time.
4. Maintain the valve transmission device and ventilation facilities to reduce equipment wear and failure.
5. During installation, attention should be paid to the direction of the pipeline and the position of the valve to avoid misoperation or wrong switching.
6. If the welding butterfly valve has been stopped or stored for a long time, pay attention to anti-corrosion and dust-proof, and check its working state and sealing performance regularly.
Post time: May-19-2023