Advantages of stainless steel ball valves:
1. Easy to operate, quick to open and close, from full-open to full-close as long as the rotation of 90 degrees, easy to control over long distances.
2. It has simple structure, small volume and light weight.
3. It can be used in a wide range of applications, ranging from small to several millimeters in diameter and from high vacuum to high pressure.
4. Tight and reliable, the sealing surface material of ball valves is widely used in plastics, good sealing, and has been widely used in vacuum systems.
5. Fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of the same length of pipe.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the sphere and seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, it will not cause the erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
7. Easy maintenance, simple structure of ball valves, sealing rings are generally movable, disassembly and replacement are more convenient.
Ball valves have been widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, power generation, paper making, atomic energy, aviation, rocket and other sectors, as well as in people’s daily life.
Working Principle of Stainless Steel Ball Valve:
The working principle of the ball valve is to turn the spool to make the valve unblocked or blocked. Ball valve switch is light, small, can be made into a large caliber, reliable seal, simple structure, easy maintenance, sealing surface and sphere are often in closed state, not easy to be eroded by media, widely used in various industries.
Ball valve and cock valve belong to the same type of valve, only its closing part is a sphere, the sphere revolves around the center line of the valve body to open and close a valve.
Ball valves are mainly used in piping to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of media. Ball valve is a new type of valve widely used.
Post time: Sep-23-2019