Microresistance slow lockup check valve HH44X
Micro-resistance slow-closing check valve, also known as the check valve, its role is to prevent medium backflow in the pipeline. The opening and closing parts open or close by themselves depending on the medium flow and force to prevent the medium backflow valve is called a check valve. Check valves belong to automatic valves. They are mainly used in pipelines where media flow in one direction. Only one direction is allowed to flow in order to prevent accidents. It is suitable for cleaning medium, not for medium containing solid particles and high viscosity.
Micro-resistance slow-closing check valves are suitable for nominal pressure PN1.0 MPa~42.0 MPa, Class150-2500; nominal diameter DN15-1200mm, NPS1/2-48; working temperature-196-540 C pipelines to prevent medium backflow. By choosing different materials, it can be applied to water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, strong oxidizing medium and urea and other media.
Carbon steel, low temperature steel, dual phase steel (F51/F53), titanium alloy, aluminium bronze, INCONEL625, SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L; chromium-molybdenum steel, Monel (400/500), 20 # alloy, Harrington alloy and other metal materials.
1. Structural length is short, and its structural length is only 1/4~1/8 of the traditional flange check valve.
2. Small size, light weight, its weight is only 1/4~1/20 of the traditional micro-blocking check valve.
3. The valve disc closes quickly and the water hammer pressure is low.
4. Horizontal or vertical pipes are available and easy to install.
5. Flow passage is unobstructed and fluid resistance is small.
6. Sensitive movement and good sealing performance
7. Short disc stroke and low impact of valve closure
8. Integral structure, simple and compact, beautiful appearance
9. Long service life and high reliability
|Maximum working pressure||1.0||1.6||2.5|
|working temperature||The temperature of <80 ~C can reach 200 ~C according to user’s requirement.|
|Applicable medium||Water, Weak Corrosive Medium|
Major Component Materials
|Part name||Material name|
|Body and bonnet||Gray Iron, Cast Steel, Ductile Iron|
|Valve shaft||Stainless steel|
Main Dimensions Table